Thursday, September 11, 2008

Welcome to the SAO Blog!!

I want to start by welcoming you to the "SAO" (stands for ski area operations) blog. I hope that this will provide an opportunity for any of you out there to find answers to your questions about our program of study and the ski industry in general.

The SAO program has been active since 1970 and is comprised of the 2 year AAS degree program, imbedded certificates in Slope Maintenance and Ski Patrol I and II, and the two Ropeway Maintenance certificates (one for electrical and one for general maintenance).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Curt. im liking the blog, sweet stuff. I like how you guys started doing a certificate for Slope&Trail Maintenance, I might be coming back to CMC again to get it.

Curt Bender said...

Glad you like it. Our season is off to a good start and 4 more ski areas opened up yesterday. Take care!